- Before we meet, start dreaming. Find photos that speak to you of rooms, colors, fabrics, etc that you love and start an inspiration file.
- Solidify a budget you are comfortable with before your initial consultation and you will feel in control of the process, save time and money, and assist us in working more effectively.
- You will give us a tour of the areas that you would like us to address
- Show us any inspiration photo’s you have been collecting so we can better determine your style and vision
- Give us an idea of how you see the space working best for you and your family.
- Show us which pieces function well and must stay versus what does not work well and must go!
- After we establish which area we are starting with, we will photograph, measure the space, and dimension out any existing furniture pieces we may be reusing.
- Once we see the scope of the project, together we will establish a realistic budget based on the information provided, project phases, and a timeline to achieve your goals.
Design & Development
New Construction & Remodels
- Phase 1 Brittany and Hillary collaborate on the design, creating/editing floor-plans, space planning, plumbing selections, millwork design, hard surface selections & design, door & cabinet hardware selections, lighting selections and paint/stain selections. The design review will take place before proceeding into phase 2 to ensure the preliminary design is perfection.
- Phase 2 Brittany and Hillary collaborate on the design, making furniture selections, materials, finishes, fixtures, window coverings, lamps, mirrors, and artwork. This list may be larger or smaller depending on the scope of the project.
- Brittany and Hillary collaborate on the design, creating space plans, making furniture selections, materials, finishes, fixtures, window coverings, lamps, mirrors, custom bedding, wall coverings, and artwork. This list may be larger or smaller depending on the scope of the project.
- This is the time any changes can be discussed and considered to finesse your vision.
- After the design is clarified, we then generate any technical drawings necessary. These drawings clarify your vision precisely and will be essential throughout the process to the contractor.
- Once we have a crystallized plan and everything has been approved, we will begin the procurement process. All orders will be placed, shipped, received, inspected and stored, all while keeping you fully updated along the way.
Plus, we love seeing the excitement on your faces! Next thing you know, you will be admiring your space from the pages of a magazine or reading all the raving reviews on Britt Hill Interiors social media pages!
Contact us today to get started
Established in 2017, Britt Hill Interiors has become a highly sought after and award-winning Interior Design firm residing in Prairieville, Louisiana. Brittany Comeaux and Hillary Smith are a powerhouse team, ready to go the extra mile to create flawless interiors for their clients. Their newly renovated 8,000 square foot showroom, full design firm, and creative space showcases custom furniture, window treatments, lighting, accessories, wall decor, accessories, gifts, and much more! Clients can expect to be fully emered in the design experiences form start to finish.
Sign up to receive news and updates from Britt Hill Interiors